Sunday 18 November 2012

My role :)


Okay so my role in the show will be Operations, which was my first choice :)
My role will include:

  • working in one of our theme parks with any one of the "rides" or theatre shows
  • loading and unloading Guests from an attraction
  • operating sophisticated ride systems
  • memorizing and delivering lengthy narrations on a microphone to large groups
  • handling the evacuation of an attraction when necessary
  • monitoring Guest flow and providing a safe Guest experience
  • assisting with audience control, including during parades
  • cleaning areas surrounding attractions/main entrance
  • working with FASTPASS®, the ticketing distribution system that confirms attraction ride times
  • greeting all Guests who enter the park and validating their tickets
  • operating turnstile areas
  • selling various ticket media at our water parks, Downtown Disney, or Disney's Wide World of Sports
  • using computerized ticketing systems
  • strong knowledge of Walt Disney World Resort ticket media
  • cash handling - both manual and using computerized registers
  • assisting with audience control, including during parades
  • standing for extended periods
  • working outdoors
I won't find out which park or area I'm working in or on until I get to traditions, I'm hoping I am placed on a ride rather than main gate but I'm literally up for anything :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment