Sunday 25 November 2012

Glasgow Meet Up

Last night was the first meet up for the Disney program in Glasgow :) we met in wetherspoons, it was ridiculously busy but somehow I managed to find people, saying the word Disney makes it much easier to know if it’s who you’re looking for or not :’]
I thought it would be really awkward considering I’ve never really met anyone in real life except from Lucy at the final interviews and a girl called Rachel who I met in my group interview, but the conversation seemed to flow pretty well, we all had to crowd around this small table because it was so busy :’] We stayed there until about 10, when we headed off to Sauchiehall street to meet at the wetherspoons there because we thought it might be a bit quieter, which it was :) we managed to get two tables there and everyone could sit down which was handy, plus the drinks at that wetherspoons were like half the price :D Myself, Lucy, Rachel and Caroline got a taxi there cause we couldn’t be bothered walking in the cold, so by the time everyone else arrived we’d already had 2 pitchers between us :’] But yeah later on some of us (who didn’t have to go home, or meet people) headed off to Propaganda at ABC for some dancing :D it was a really fun night, everyone was really lovely and being able to chat on about disney without feeling like I was annoying people was good :’] I drank sooooo much more than I planned though, woke up this morning still drunk so work today was fun, but I made it through somehow :’] Looking forward to more Glasgow meet ups, plus meeting everyone in Manchester over christmas :)

image

No comments:

Post a Comment