Thursday 27 December 2012

Hoodie arrival and Christmas

So I arrived home from Glasgow on Christmas eve and my hoodie had arrived :D
 I got the medium size kelly green hoodie with the design on the back :) I'm at size 12 and the hoodie is super baggy on me, so if you haven't ordered yours yet and are wondering about sizes then they are very generous, I love baggy hoodies so I'm glad I chose the medium, but I would say a medium would fit a size 16 well not a 12 like the website suggests.
On the front of the hoodie is my name, role and dates that I am on the programme :)


















The next day was christmas and I got a few Disney related gifts :) I asked for mainly money to help me pay for flights and travelling but I still got some bits and bobs off my mum and people who refused to give me money :']

I got a minnie mouse note pad and pen :'], some dollars, brave and 101 dalmations on DVD. I also got a 1000 piece Disney jigsaw which kept me occupied for most of boxing day :) With all the money I got for my birthday, christmas and working, I now have enough for my internal flights and booking hotels which is good :D 











157 days to go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment