Thursday 27 December 2012

Catch up :)

So I haven't done a blog since my birthday at the beginning of the month so I though I would do a quick catch up with what's happened over December :)
Just after my birthday I went to see the Lion King musical with my mum in Manchester :D

  It was really good and the costumes were amazing :D the little boy who played young simba was slightly tone deaf so that kinda messed up the first act for me, but the second act was amazing :'] I spent the rest of that week at home before heading back up to Glasgow for work.
So yeah the next 2 weeks of December i was just up in Glasgow to work as I'd finished uni at the end of November, but I needed the money for Disney :D 


On the 17th we had a Disney meet up in Edinburgh :) we met up in Costa and then went to the Christmas markets and for some tea :) was nice to meet some more people doing the programme and arrange another night out in Glasgow :']













I also finally sent off my crb form so that's all done now too :D

And that's pretty much it, except for what I have to say in my next post :']

No comments:

Post a Comment