Friday 21 June 2013

My ears have been earnt :D

I am now a fully fledged cast member, which is a scary prospect as I no longer have someone watching me making sure I'm doing everything right all the time, but it's also rather cool :)
Yesterday I had my first shift in rotation and I pulled buzz rotation, the shift went okay, had a few hiccups along the way, but most of them weren't because of me which was good :)
I got to watch wishes outside buzz as I was on FastPass return and when we were closing COP I saw the ghost :'] or at least we think we saw the ghost. I also got a lift home which was great, as it saved me from having to sit on a cramped bus for 45 minutes and we had a rave on the way home in the car which was fun :D
Successful first proper day if I do say so myself :']

No comments:

Post a Comment