Wednesday 27 February 2013

Plane outfit

Starting my shopping list for America, and my first thing to buy is my suitcase and outfit for going on the plane, so far I'm going for...
image
So the blazer and leggings can be removed when I arrive so I'm not too hot, but will keep me warm in England and on the plane. I am also taking some slipper socks on the plane to keep my feet warm and so I don't have to wear shoes that might not be all that comfy :']]
REALLY want to be able to afford that bag before I go, but probably won't be able to afford it unless we manage to sell my Grandad's flat, then my mum is giving me and my brother a bit of money from that so might use it to buy the bag, plus then the bag will always remind me of my Grandad :) will see how my finances are nearer the time, I have been in love with that bag for like 2 years so it wouldn't be a waste...

No comments:

Post a Comment